Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a DevOps Consultant you are responsible to guide our customers in their journey to DevOps.
You work in close collaboration with stakeholders in requirements engineering, development, testing and operations to capture their needs and translate these into DevOps improvement projects tackling processes, people and technology.
Next to the customer-oriented projects, you also act as a coach/trainer to further extend the knowledge of your CTG colleagues and you play a key role in the further development of DevOps solutions and experience within CTG.
As a DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to support our customers in their daily DevOps operations.
You focus on setting up, supporting, managing and/or maintaining DevOps infrastructure and solutions. Additionally, you're involved in improvement initiatives concerning these tools and processes.
You have a minimum of 3 years experience in Application Lifecycle Management & DevOps context, in at least 2 of the following areas:
- automating recurring tasks in the DevOps cycle
- setting up and configuring CI/CD pipelines in any toolset (eg. Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines, Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, Confluence, Octane,…)
- maintaining and supporting CI/CD tooling and cloud based infrastructures (eg. Azure DevOps, Docker)
- virtualization, containerization, orchestration, infrastructure as code...
- a combination of overall software engineering roles: requirements engineering, build & release, test management, operations
- software engineering in Agile/Scrum context, in .NET, java or any other technology
As a true consultant, you love to help colleagues and customers in getting smarter and more efficient.
You communicate fluently in both oral and written English and Dutch or French.
- an interesting challenge with a company that has been nominated one of Belgium's "Best Employers" for many years in a row.
- a motivating flexible salary package including a company car, meal allowance, representation allowance, group insurance and 34 days off.
- a corporate culture characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our employees
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
DevOps Consultant, customer, coach, engineer, Application Lifecycle Management, Azure DevOps, software engineer
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.